CRC promotes running and walking opportunities year-round by hosting multiple group runs and walks each week. All runners, walkers, and interested individuals are welcome regardless of age, individual running and fitness goals, experience, or pace.
Social interaction is also a vital component of the club. Pre and post-race socials are enjoyed by members. We also schedule non-race related socials on a regular basis and encourage family participation to be able to include non-runners as well.
- Weekly club runs
- Free Fall and Spring full and half marathon training programs
- Discounts on select races
- Discounts on merchandise and services from club sponsors
- Discounts on personal training
- Weekly Newsletter
- Access to our members-only facebook group
- Social events
- Informative seminars
- Free gift with membership and renewal
- Recovery snacks and drinks at club runs
When Do We Run?
We host club runs on Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings. Check out our Run Calendar for details on each week’s runs.
Can I try the club?
Runners interested in joining CRC are invited to preview the club by participating in our Wed and Sat runs. Come out and meet the members, run with the club, and see what makes CRC special. If you love it, come back here and become an official member.
Run. Walk. Be Social. Join us!