Carmel Runners Club, in conjunction with our scholarship underwriters, is proud to provide these scholarships!
To apply for the Carmel Runners Club Scholarship:
A. Ensure all requirements are met. To be considered, the applicant is required to meet all of the following:
- Be a resident of Hamilton County, be a member of Carmel Runners Club, and/or have at least one reference provided by a current member of Carmel Runners Club.
- Demonstrate that running has had a positive influence on the applicant’s life. This can include having participated in a high school cross country team or track team for least two years, having been a member of a running club for at least two years, and/or having participated in at least 4 verifiable races of a distance of 5K or longer within the last two years.
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll in an accredited college or university for the fall of 2023.
- Currently have at least a 3.0 (4.0 scale) high school GPA, and display proof by submitting an official high school transcript.
- Display satisfactory progress towards high school graduation in 2023.
- Have at least two references from adults who are non-relatives submitted. These letters should address how running has had a significant impact on the applicant’s life.
- Be available to present himself/herself to the Selection Committee upon request.
- Submit ALL required information (including references) by April 7, 2023. There will be no exceptions for late submissions.
B. Submit the required information using the form below, including:
- All required fields
- High school transcript attached
C. Reference Letters – Ensure references letters are sent in a timely manner following submission of the application form.
- References must be provided from at least two adults who are non-relatives.
- These letters should address how running has had a significant impact on the applicant’s life.
- References may be submitted in one of two ways:
- Electronically – Have references emailed from the addresses you supply below to email@example.com. The subject line must read “[CRC SCHOLARSHIP REFERENCE] – Applicant’s Name”
- By Mail – Have references mailed in a signed and sealed envelope to Norm Campbell, 12861 Harrison Dr., Carmel, IN 46033.
Carmel Runners Club 2023 Scholarship Application Form
Please complete all required information, review your application and then click “Submit My CRC Scholarship Application” at the bottom of Step 2.
Thank you for your interest in the Carmel Runners Club Scholarship!